Sunday, Mar 4, 2012 2:45 PM
Posted By Lester V Ledesma
See the sights, meet the locals and take tons of stunning photos with Smile Magazine's photo- editor and multi-awarded photojournalist, Lester Ledesma.
Vietnam's centuries-old capital brims with an exotic character that few other Southeast Asian cities can match. Get to see the city and the awesome UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of Ha Long Bay through the eyes of the multi-awarded Lester Ledesma. There’ll be excellent food, photo critique sessions, plenty of shooting tips and endless photo ops.
Lester has covered Southeast Asia for over a decade, and his work appears in numerous international publications. He is a two-time winner of the PATA Gold Award, an ASEANTA awardee, and an ATTA silver medalist for his travel photography.
★ Travel Dates: 17/March to 21/March, 2012
★ Flight Details:
Cebu Pacific Air
17/Mar (Sat) 10:30PM via 5J744 , Manila to Hanoi
21/Mar (Wed) 01:00AM via 5J745 , Hanoi to Manila
- Three-day photography tour for 14 participants
- Photo workshop with Lester Ledesma
- Fun photo challenges
The best pictures will be showcased in the next issue of SMILE Magazine!
★ Tour Highlights:
Indulge in street, travel and landscape photography at these locations:
- Hanoi's picturesque old quarter
- Ancient temples like the One-pillar Pagoda and Temple of Literature
- Picturesque landmarks like the Hoan Kiem Lake and Ba Dinh Square
- Traditional villages
- An overnight boat cruise along the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay
- Delectable Vietnamese food
- Two-way airfare (Manila-Hanoi-Manila via Cebu Pacific airlines)
- Transportation (incl. airport transfers in Hanoi)
- Twin-sharing accommodations
- Photography workshops (incl. Hanoi shooter's handbook)
- Local guide
★ Minimum Requirements:
- Valid travel documents
- Basic photography knowledge
- DSLR or prosumer digicam
- A game attitude and a keen sense of adventure
★ TOUR PRICE: PHP 25,000
★ Inquiries, Reservations & Payments:
- Payment by bank deposit
- For more info, check out our FACEBOOK page
- The Hanoi PhotoTrek is limited to 14 participants only. Email us now to reserve a slot!
Categories: arts, travel, Asia, Portrait, landscape, architecture, food, cuisine, Lester, Ledesma, city, vietnam, Smile Magazine, Hanoi